Name of Grant
“Grant Program for International Accelerators and Entrepreneurship Development Organizations” of the International Startup Campus Demonstration Program by SMEA, Ministry of Economic Affairs
In order to promote the International Startup Campus Demonstration Program so to encourage the international accelerators and entrepreneurship development organizations to reside in Startup Terrace, the Small and Medium Enterprise Administration (SMEA) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs has implemented grants for “international accelerators and entrepreneurship development organizations” to gather domestic and foreign innovation energy, and to build up an innovation ecosphere in Taiwan together.
The aforementioned grant provides the maximum funds in the amount of NT$10 million per year. After the application is approved, the applicant must reside in Startup Terrace. International accelerators and entrepreneurship development organizations may enjoy the grant for the maximum period of 3 years, and the residency period is the schedule of the project applied plus 2 years; Discounts on office spaces and accommodations are provided during the residency period.
Application period: from December 18th, 2019 to January 31st, 2020. The application should be made by means of personal delivery, registered mail or courier.
- Overview and Template of Application
- Application Guide.pdf
- Appendix A. Basic Company Information Form.odt
- Appendix A. Basic Company Information Form.pdf
- Appendix A. Basic Company Information Form.doc
- Appendix B. Project Contract.pdf
- Appendix B. Project Contract.odt
- Appendix B. Project Contract.doc
- Appendix C. Personal Information Collection Notice and Personal Inform.pdf
- Appendix D. Accounting Categories and Budgeting Principles.pdf
Name of Grant
(No grant program for the current year)